4. Identify and familiarize yourself with appropriate resources for hybrid development of mobile applications
8. Develop applications for several platforms simultaneously
9. Make adjustments to the application specifically for iOS and Android respectively
After completing the course with a passed result, the student should be able to: Knowledge
2. Describe design patterns, ES6 and HTML5 in hybrid development
4. Understand the differences, limitations and benefits of hybrid development between mobile platforms.
5. Apply, identify and familiarize yourself with appropriate resources for hybrid development of mobile applications.
6. Find, discuss, fix and prevent syntax errors, bug fixes and platform limitations in hybrid development
7. Create a basic hybrid environment with navigation, API contact, library and documentation
9. Well-motivated and efficiently develop and launch applications for several mobile platforms at the same time with regard to frameworks, optimization, networks and resources