Through the course, the student must be able to systematically use object-oriented programming, system design, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, UML and programming principles.
- Object-oriented programming
- Object-oriented structure, write and troubleshoot programs in an object-oriented language
- Programming principles and system design
- Machine learning models and datasets
After completing the course with a passed result, the student should be able to:
- Identify and account for data structures, algorithms,basic encryptionand object-oriented design
- Describe different programming principles such as YAGNI, MIMC, SOLID, DRY and KISS
- Describe UML and design patterns
- Describe machine learning such as CNN, RNN, LSTM and Capsule Network.
- Explain and communicate commitments and solutions in OOP and system design in English
- Apply and write, read, structure, analyze, document and comment on object-oriented source code
- Analyze and process content within OOP that leads to further learning and professional development within OOP
- Analyze, compare and discuss differences, similarities, advantages and disadvantages with different design patterns, algorithms, data structures and programming principles
- Execute and object-oriented structure, write and troubleshoot programs in an object-oriented language, such as Java
- Create and analyze assess machine learning models and datasets.
- Develop, design and plan systems with UML and analyze and assess which data structures, algorithms ,encryption methods and design patterns needed to implement a system
- Develop and implement design patterns and MVC
- Design and implement a system according to programming principles and system design / UML
All prices depend upon the duration and size of the class. The maximum price is 10,000kr per person for a business. We offer discounts for Gaddr clients and 5% if you purchase two courses. Please contact us for a 15 min free virtual meeting and get a quote. For all school, please contact us to get a quote as the prices are custom to each course and duration.
Free virtual consultation
Book a free 15 min virtual consultation today with Gaddr. Contact us today and request a consultation, we will reply within 24 hours.