For over twelve years, Karin has worked as a lecturer, project and process leader in change and health promotion work where she has had the opportunity to engage and train managers, leaders and employees to achieve goals in their operations.Her great passion is to help individuals and groups to deliver at a high level and dare to challenge themselves with maintained health over time. About - former research assistant in sustainable work capacity in women & now in sustainable leadership
- lectures on: The art of being sustainable in a changing world
- leads courses in Acceptance and Commitment Training (ACT), which is an evidence-based method for strengthening mental health, well-being & productivity I've been an elite athlete in karate alongside my career where success keys have been:
- good planning
- daily good habits (ie to endure doing the same thing over and over again, to achieve a long-term goal)
- various tools from sports psychology qualifications
- five times Swedish & three times Nordic champion
- represented Sweden at the European Championships and World Cup as well as the team captain
- Sports Performance of the Year, Swedish Karate Association 2011
- Two years as assistant for the Confederation of the Swedish Karate National Team In my collaborations I am structured, ask questions & provide quick feedback. I am curious, focused & creative.
No upcoming events scheduled yet.